CopyrightIn accordance with laws governing the copyrights, relating to literary and artistic property, reproduction ans the representation of whole or part of the elements composing this site are strictly forbidden. Also, all brands mentioned are registered trademarks.
- EMBALL'ISO SA
ZONE INDUSTRIELLE DES VERNAILLES
320 RUE DE L'AVENIR
69830 SAINT GEORGES DE RENEINS
2 rue Kellermann
Please read attentively the conditions below before using the Site. The use of the Site is worth acceptance of the conditions. Accordingly, by reaching the Site, every Internet user (below " the Internet user ") agree to conform and to respect the rules below:
1. Intellectual property rights covering the Site
2. Personal data
3. Use of Site
4. Modification of the statement
5. Applicable law
1. Intellectual property rights covering the SiteEMBALL'ISO SA Site is an intellectual work protected by intellectual property law. The Site and each of its component elements (such as brands, logos, photographs, images, illustrations, texts, video clips ...) are the exclusive property of EMBALL'ISO SA, which alone is authorized to make use of the related intellectual property rights and personality rights, and which does not grant any license nor any other right except for the right to visit the Site.
Reproduction of any document published on the Site is allowed for information purposes only, for strictly private, personal use. Any reproduction or representation of the site, whether total or partial, or of any of its component elements, on any type of support and in any form whatsoever, for other purposes, and notably for commercial use, is expressly forbidden. All requests for authorization must be sent to EMBALL'ISO SA. Unauthorized use of any kind constitutes an infringement giving rise to penal sanctions.
Pointing hypertext links at EMBALL'ISO SA Site can in nocircumstances engage the liability of EMBALL'ISO SA.
2. Personal DataEMBALL'ISO SA commits to keeping confidential personal information regarding the User that it may collect (particularly through their registration for the newsletter, participation in competitions or purchases on-line).
Finally, with the User's consent, EMBALL'ISO SA may transfer data relating to the User to its partners. In compliance with the French information technology and freedom law, Users are hereby informed that they have the right to access, correct, and delete and request non-use of their personal data.
To exercise this right, Users must send a letter to the following via Contact Form.
3. Use of the siteSite access
EMBALL'ISO SA will make all efforts to keep the Site accessible, but accepts no obligation to achieve this goal. It is expressly stated that, for purposes of maintenance, updates, and any other reason, notably technical, access to the Site may be interrupted. EMBALL'ISO SA is in no way responsible for these interruptions and the consequences they may have for the User.
EMBALL'ISO SA will make all efforts to keep the content of the Site up to date and to provide Users with precise information. EMBALL'ISO SA cannot, however, guarantee the exactness, precision or exhaustiveness of the data included on the Site.
EMBALL'ISO SA accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy or omission concerning the data available on the Site, as well as for any damages resulting from fraudulent intrusion by a third party leading to a modification of said data. Any errors or omissions should be reported via Contact Form.
The hypertexts links installed on the Site will take the User to the Internet sites of various partners. It is expressly stated that EMBALL'ISO SA has not verified all the sites which may be connected to its own, nor the content and information found thereon, and consequently refuses any and all responsibility for the content, advertising, products or services available on these sites and for the use made thereof by the User. Visits to these sites by the User are his/her own responsibility.
Hypertext links to the Site may only be created with prior written authorization from EMBALL'ISO SA. All requests for authorization must be sent to via Contact Form. Unauthorized use of any kind constitutes an infringement giving rise to penal sanctions.